Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Weekend Full of Family Fun!!

We had a very eventful weekend!! My parents were in town for a McCullough family reunion as well as my uncle Paul's wedding. Annie thought it sounded like fun, so she and her family decided to make the trip from Texas to join in on the fun. As if that wasn't enough fun, My mom decided that since we were all going to be in town at the same time(something that hasn't happened in over 4 years) she was going to have family pictures taken. So on Saturday morning we all made the trip to the Classic Fun Center in Sandy for a very exciting family reunion. We had fun in the bounce zone and roller skating. My kids weren't really happy that I wouldn't let them go on the water slides too. I didn't have time to go home and shower and make everyone look pretty again before pictures, so I know Katie, Annie and I really are the meanest moms in the whole wide world. They'll get over it eventually. After all of the fun we had in the morning, Grandma & Grandpa thought it would be really fun to take all of their grandkids to the Mayan for lunch. Our family has grown quite a bit from when we were a party of 6. We are now a party of 21. That was quite the adventure! After the fun lunch, we had just enough time to run to B.J.'s house so that all 21 of us could get ready for pictures. For as many of us as there were, it went pretty well. I hope they turn out okay. We should get to see them sometime this weekend. I can't wait! Until then, you can look at the few that were taken with my camera when I wasn't busy wrangling children. Thanks Mom and Dad for all of the wild adventures last weekend!

No comments: