Thursday, August 7, 2008

Nauvoo

My purse finally came today, so now I can start posting all my pictures. This may take a while. I have to weed through the 300 pictures and decide which ones I really don't need to share. I think I will start with the first leg of our journey. We met my mom and sister Katie in Nauvoo on July 15th. It was quite the adventure with 7 kids, but we did it! Everyone seemed to have fun, just not all at the same time. But, all in all they did pretty good. We spent one night in Nauvoo and then drove on to Grandma's house in Kalamazoo, Michigan.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

sounds like a FUN trip. I would love to go to Nauvoo! Your family is so cute. I am glad to be in touch with you again!

Ali said...

Great blog, Heather! How sad that you were just out this way doing a church history tour and I didn't get to see you. It was fun to read through all your blog entries and "get to know" your kids.