Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Will I Ever Keep Up?

Probably not, but at least I am trying! Now that I have found my camera, I can now post pictures!! Yeah!!!! Unfortunately there aren't pictures of as many events as I would like to post. I guess that is what happens when you loose your camera.

Let's start back with pictures from March 6th. That was the day we celebrated Nelson's birthday. I would have posted them earlier when I posted about his birthday, but silly me, I lost my camera!! This wasn't the time I really lost it though. I only misplaced it for a day or two. It was found before the next major event. I just couldn't find it when I was on the computer. Anyway, as you might recall, we took Trax and FrontRunner to Ogden to go to a train show. Nelson had lots of fun.



Next on the list is Mike's birthday. Can you believe that I have an 11-year old? I sure don't feel old enough! He turned 11 on March 24th. For his birthday we went to the BYU Museum of Art. They had a really cool exhibit there by the artist who does all of the Eye Spy books. We had tons of fun. When we were done there we stopped at Two Jacks Pizza in Spanish Fork on the way home.


Isn't Mike handsome in his new scout uniform?


Mike had a bunch of his friends over for a little party the next Friday. That was a wild experience!!


The last thing that took place before loosing my camera was Maggie's first dance recital. She was a lion in a production of The Wizard of Oz. She was so excited and nervous before it started!



She was so excited afterwards that it tooks hours to get her to go to sleep!


And then I lost my camera...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You have an adorable family! I just had my first little one in April.

Jenni said...

Is Nelson almost smiling in that first picture??? Wow, way to go Nelson! Someone must have been doing a better job than I can do of making the googly faces and baby talk to try and get you to smile! I LOVE that first picture of Maggie. Her eyes are beautiful!

Diane said...

Cute kids Heather. Can you believe how old we're getting?