Monday, November 2, 2009

Wow!! Has it really been that long?

Okay,I am a really big blog slacker!!! I was looking through my camera and discovered that I forgot to post one of my favorite pictures from our trip to Michigan this last summer. It was taken on our way home. We were in my mom's Durango with 4 kids, 2 adults and 2 dogs. Apparently Maggie and Spike had enough for the day and both fell asleep.
2 days after we got home from Michigan we went camping with my family. That was another wild adventure! I would have more pictures of this camping trip, but Nelson locked my camera in the truck and then went back to work. The camera wasn't the only think he locked in the truck. My keys, the dog kennel, all the snacks, allergy medication and many other things that I won't mention were also locked in the truck. It's a good thing I love him and there wasn't a forest fire while we were up there. We would have been stuck.




Mike, Morgan and Josh all started school the next week. That was a welcome break! Mike is in 6th grade this year and is in Mrs. Peterson's class. Morgan is in 4th grade and was super excited to get Mr. Haskell, and Josh is in 2nd grade and loves his new teacher Mrs. Lunceford.









The next week Maggie started her 2nd of 3 years of preschool. We love Miss Jennie!!


Maggie had so much fun taking pictures on the 1st day of school that she insisted on doing it again on the 2nd day!

No comments: