Monday, November 2, 2009

September

With all the big kids in school Maggie and I were ready to party. My sister Katie invited us to meet her at Thanksgiving Point and spend the day at Farm Country. After a little bit of drama getting there, Katie ran over a knife and had it stuck in her tire, Maggie and Abby had tons of fun!




My sister-in-law Jenni asked if if I wanted to make some bags to sell at a boutique she was having. They were a lot of work, but it was fun! The best part was that Nelson had the kids all day and I spent a relaxing morning sitting in the sun with no children!


Nelson and the kids showed their pigeons at the state fair this year. They all did quite well at brought home several ribbons!


Nelson celebrated BYU's first loss by mowing a giant Y into our front lawn before the big game.

No comments: