Monday, June 15, 2009

Just Another Crazy Week!

I will probably get used to having the kids home all day when it is time to send them back to school. It seems as if all schedules have been thrown out the window, but we have had some fun! On Wednesday we took the kids to Lagoon. Yes, it was very rainy, but we are used to that. It always rains when we go to amusement parks. We even keep our Disneyland panchos in the car just for that reason. They are very well used! Morgan has finally decided that it is okay that she is too big to ride Bulgy the whale. She also has decided that it is fun to go on fast rides. This is a huge improvement. She laughed the whole time we were on the White Roller Coaster.


We discovered that Mike is apparently afraid of heights. He about had a fit on the Sky Scraper.




Friday was a big day for the girls and their Dad. They had a dance recital. Yes, you read that right, Nelson was in the dance recital. Maggie's class did a daddy dance. It was so cute! Don't worry, a video is coming. I am still working on that. I never thought I would see the day when my husband would be performing in a dance recital. I guess I shouldn't be too suprised, Nelson was a contestant in th Mr. Snow Pageant. He danced on stage there too!



Those girls love any excuse to wear make-up!

On Saturday Nelson suprised me with a newer couch and love seat to replace the super old falling apart ones in my basement. I love them! His aunt was moving and needed to get rid of them and they look brand new. I am very excited! They look so much better! Now if I could only get rid of the old ones! If you know anyone who needs a free couch and loveseat let me know! I will even deliver them if they don't live too far away!

If you look carefully you can see the old couch behind the new one. I can't wait to find them a new home!

3 comments:

natesarah2@msn.com said...

Well I have some time to check out blogs and I noticed that you had a new post as of an hour ago so I thought I would check it out. The girls had their 6 month appointment today and they got their shots done so I came home, gave them some tylenol and they are all out! Poor babies... I don't like to see them cry from getting shots it makes me want to cry. I can't believe how big the kids are getting! It has been a while since we have been back to Utah. Over a year to be exact! I bet you are busy with all the kids home for the summer now! My goodness! Nate, me, and the girls will be in Utah for the fourth of July weekend and then I will be staying another week after that with the girls. My parents talked me into staying an extra week. I think they miss the girls or something. Anyways we need to plan to meet with you all before Nate goes home, he will be there from July 2nd to July 6th, then on the morning of the 6th he heads out. I will have him give you and Nelson a call. He would stay longer he just wants to save some vacation time for when Emily has to get her heart surgery done. Anyways take care!

Jenni said...

Looks like you guys had fun while we were gone despite the rain! How did you end up with such pretty girls? I know...it's NELSON! (Love ya Nelson, just like a sister-in-law should love you. ;)) I love your new couches! They look great. See you at the reunion next week! P.S. My bag is the cutest bag ever! I love it!

Katie Stoddart said...

Love the new couches! We will try to see you this week!