Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tagged by Katie

It's photo tag; here are the rules:
1. Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2. Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people to do the same.

Okay Katie! You asked for it! This really was my 4th picture in my 4th folder! Now for the story. We went Disneyland in October of 2007. Katie and Pug were there with their kids and so were my mom and sister Annie with her 2 girls. We had a lot of fun. This was on our last day at Disneyland right before we went back to the hotel. We met Katie and her family at one of the many gift shops. I took this beautiful picture of my sister!
Okay, now I tag anyone who reads this!

1 comment:

Katie Stoddart said...

Boy! You can really tell that this was at the END of the trip. I look tired!! LOL