Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Playing Catch Up!

So I think I have now officially become the blogging world's biggest slacker! But I am now trying to change that and update everyone on all the crazy events of the last month and a half. One day, back in September, the kids were all out in the driveway riding their bikes. Maggie, who lives in her dress ups, asked if she could go out and ride her bike too. I told her she could if she put her shoes on. When I went out to check on her about 5 minutes later, I just about died laughing. She still had her dress up on, put on her princess snow boots, and had Morgan help her with her helmet that has googly eyes on it. She was quite a vision of loveliness!




Morgan wanted me to take her picture sitting on her bike with the kickstand down. She thought everyone would think she was riding her bike and then she could have the perfect pose. She is really into posing. What she didn't realize was that you can see the kickstand in the picture. She was happy though, and sometimes that is all that matters!


Mike wanted me to show everyone his latest Lego creation. He loves building things with his Legos. He has also recently discovered that you can design your own Lego model kits online, design the packaging, and them buy them online. They send you all the pieces you need. He hasn't saved up all the money he need to buy his kit yet, but he has sure had tons of fun working on it!

Nelson has decided that now that his Mustang is 14, almost 15 years old he could enter it in a car show. They have a fun little car show in Payson on the last Saturday in September. Half way through the car show they take a small road trip up the Nebo Loop. It was beautiful! The leaves were at their peak and it was really neat to be driving in a big, long line of beautiful old cars!

Nelson thinks this is the next car. I think he is up in the night!

2 comments:

Abby said...

I love the picture of Maggie in her boots. And, I love the halloween costumes! Did you make them?

Heather said...

I made Maggie's but not the rest.