Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I Am Blessed

I have spent the last couple of hours thinking about how blessed my life is. Nelson has a second cousin who has a daughter about the same age as Maggie. During the July 24th weekend she was involved in an accident where a giant beam fell on her head. She was Life Flighted to Primary Children's Medical Center where she had to have a portion of her brain removed. She has made incredible progress even though she has a long way to go. She has to learn to do every all over again. She has even had to learn how to breath on her own. This little girl is truly amazing. I am attaching a link to the blog where you can see how truly remarkable this little girl is. Click on the photo bucket link to see video of her in rehab. I am so grateful for my 4 beautiful, healthy children that I have been blessed with. I don't know how these parents have the strength to deal with what they have had to deal with and to make the decisions that they have had to make. They really are inspiring people.
http://www.larenabbottfam.blogspot.com

No comments: