Thursday, September 17, 2009

Suprise!!!!!

Can you believe it? I am actually blogging again! I know, don't be too shocked!! So now I get to catch everyone up with everything that has happened since the first part of June. Be ready for quite a long post, or serveral posts, depending on how this all plays out!

Okay, lets start with June. Normally I take my kids down the street for swimming lessons. This year Morgan's 3rd grade teacher was teaching swimming lesson and Morgan really wanted to take from her. I was able to get Mike, Morgan & Josh in all at the same time, but she didn't teach tiny kids, so Maggie went to the neighbors a few weeks later.
I'm not quite sure why Morgan's picture is sideways. It isn't like this when saved on my computer, but for some reason it goes sideways when I upload it onto Blogger. You will just have to tilt your head!




On June 27th Nelson and I celebrated our 12th anniversary. I don't feel that old, but I guess I have to be considering the fact that I have an 11-year-old son. We were able to sneek away for a day and stayed in Midway at the Homestead. I didn't want to come home. It was so relaxing and quiet! I think we need more getaways!
June 27, 1997
June 28,2009
I am so lucky to be married to my best friend!

I was watching the news one morning and they mentioned that the Provo airport was having an open house and it was free. We were in great need of a distraction and so I loaded the kids up in the car and off we went on a grand adventure! They had all kinds of airplanes on display, they were able to get inside a few of them, and they were able to take a tour of the airport control tower. It was really cool!










1 comment:

Ali said...

Good job with the new post! :) And congrats on your wedding anniversary. I got married in Feb. of the same year. Isn't it crazy how much time has gone by? At the same time, I can't even remember life before marriage and kids!