Thursday, May 29, 2008

We'll See How This Goes!

Today I am starting a blog. I have never done anything like this before, so I apologize if it seems strange. I guess I will catch everyone up on what is happening in our family. Today is the last day of school. I'm not too sure if I am ready for all the kids to be home all summer long. I guess I really don't have a choice at this point. Mike is 10 and is just finishing up 4th grade. Morgan is 8 and finishing 2nd grade. Josh is 6 and graduated from kindergarten last week. He has already told me on multiple occasions that he doesn't like being home all day and wants to go back to school so that he be with all his friends all day. I have a feeling this is going to be a very long summer!

This is Josh at his graduation. He thought his cap was pretty cool!

Mom & Josh

Josh & Dad

No comments: